Dec 7, 2007 #1 K Krazie Limp Gawd Joined Dec 26, 2002 Messages 128 I'm looking for some PC3200 RAM. Anything with CL 2.5 or better that won't slow down my Hyper-x. Looking for 512MB on up to 2GB depending on price. If you have anything let me know via post or PM
I'm looking for some PC3200 RAM. Anything with CL 2.5 or better that won't slow down my Hyper-x. Looking for 512MB on up to 2GB depending on price. If you have anything let me know via post or PM
Dec 9, 2007 #4 B baker97 Limp Gawd Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 226 I have a stick of 512mb corsair xms 3200 RAM. I believe its CL2 though. Pm if interested if its not good enough than don't worry.
I have a stick of 512mb corsair xms 3200 RAM. I believe its CL2 though. Pm if interested if its not good enough than don't worry.
Dec 9, 2007 #6 jonspd [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 29, 2006 Messages 1,084 I have a generic 512 pc3200 stick and also a set of pc3200 kingston 1gb kit LMK if interested.
Dec 9, 2007 #7 W wiseoracle 2[H]4U Joined Aug 22, 2002 Messages 2,305 Corsair XMS 512MB DDR400 Model: CMX512-3200LL Specs: 2-2-2-6 T1 Corsair XMS 512MB DDR400 Model: CMX512-3200XL Specs: 2-2-2-5 Both are easily adjustable. PM me.
Corsair XMS 512MB DDR400 Model: CMX512-3200LL Specs: 2-2-2-6 T1 Corsair XMS 512MB DDR400 Model: CMX512-3200XL Specs: 2-2-2-5 Both are easily adjustable. PM me.
Dec 9, 2007 #8 J Jeeper94 n00b Joined Sep 1, 2006 Messages 33 I have G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) I'll let go for $90.00 shipped. I bought it brand new in August 2007 from Newegg. PM me with any questions.
I have G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) I'll let go for $90.00 shipped. I bought it brand new in August 2007 from Newegg. PM me with any questions.
Dec 10, 2007 #9 S Stiler [H]F Junkie Joined Jun 4, 2002 Messages 10,538 I have 2x 512mb Corsair TwinX sticks. XMS3202v4.2 0431048-2