WTB: Crypto

Net Prowler

[H]ard|Gawd
WTB: Crypto, preferably BTC but will purchase alt coins based on offer and price. I have a flawless record of crypto transactions that you can view in my heatware reviews. Looking to purchase about .25 BTC or equivalent in alt coins (again, based on type of coin and price)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL SOLD. They are the iCX air-cooled ones, no water cooling. No modifications have been made to the cards, nor have they been taken apart for repasting or had BIOS flashes.

Full disclosure, they were used in an open rack case for mining (Nicehash). However, temps were keep below 65C (usually around 55C as frequency and wattage were reduced below stock) for core, memory, and power banks. All cards had power targets set at 70% to 80% to improve efficiency, so they ran cool and weren't abused. They ran for about 4 months at the beginning of 2018. That was interrupted by an unexpected move, so the entire rig has been sitting dormant for about 8 months now.

ALL SOLD
I'm asking $575 shipped each, lower combo price possible if both purchased in same transaction. Cards will be shipped via USPS Priority with signature, insurance, and tracking.

My rep is in my sig, PM me with any questions.

Relevant pictures:

Original receipt with number of days of warranty (all cards registered on same day, so all will have the same amount of warranty remaining).

Card running at stock speeds and no OC in Precision X.

MSI Afterburner verifying that Precision X was able to control the fan speed of the card (manually set to 50%).

Card running in the mining rig chassis (easiest way for me to test it on short notice).

Last edited:
Bump, only ONE FTW3 1080 Ti remaining.

Added WTB crypto. View description under pictures in FS section for details.

PM me any questions.

Back