WTB CPU/Mobo/Ram

sKiTz0

Gawd
Looking to upgrade to something thats not 6 years old. I'm not picky on brand or anything, I just want to have something I can play BF:BC2 on. Want to get everything from one person so I know it works together and save myself the trouble of shopping - I'll pick the best deal I get offered.

What kind of setup are you looking for, or price range?

Socket 939 775, etc?

guess I should have been a bit more specific. I'm on a 3800x2 right now... 939 isn't out of the question but not my first choice by any means. Looking more for AM3/LGA 775/AM2 but obviously won't rule out LGA 1156/1366. I'd probably be willing to spend up to $400, but that would have to be a SICK deal. Again, getting the most performance out of my money is what I'm worried about the most. Sorry again for the vagueness. I've just been out of the hobby for some years now and know how long it takes to catch up with all of the new stuff.

ttt!

Intel D945GCL motherboard (4sata ports, IDE port, s775, onboard video and audio)
Celeron 420 1.8ghz proc
2 x 512mb of DDR2 ram

Let me know if you are interested. I may have a e6300 for a little extra

pms checked bump.. haven't found quite what I'm looking for yet... would also take a soundcard if anyone has one as well. Again, trying to keep this all together to minimize confusion and shipping.

Read everyone's pms.. I'll give this a couple more days and make a decision. Thanks everyone for offers.

edit: and I don't mean to be rude by not responding immediately to PMs... I am thoroughly researching every offer I get

I sent him a mobo/cpu/ram/hsf and video card about a week ago. I'd say he's prolly done with this thread. :(

I may have a combo, will have to check to makesure mobo works. that is if u dont mind matx. possible atx but i will have to check. as for ram i think maybe 3x1gb sticks.

Back