WTB: Core i5 or i7 (1156 socket)

officermartinez

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to buy a Core i5 or i7 processor (socket 1156) for the wife's computer. Core i5 750, i5 760 or i7 860 are the (3) prefered processors I am looking for. Since I have a Microcenter close-by, I'd prefer not to buy a retail i5 760 for the full $169. If anyone has a lightly used processor that has not been on any suicide runs, has not been under a serious TEC / Liquid Nitrogen / phase change / dry ice, has not been lapped and is not an engineering sample, I would be interested in talking to you. I'm willing to make a paypal payment but if I don't hear from anyone in the next few days, I'll just break down and make the 45 minute drive over to Microcenter.

Please understand that if you do have an i5 or i7 for sale, if it is used, I am willing to pay a "used" price and NOT a price that's only a few dollars shy of a brand new processor. I look forward to hearing from ya! I have perfect ebay feedback and I've been on these forums for over 5+ years. I am also registered on heatware but I rarely keep up with that site anymore.

Country - USA
State - Texas
City - Fort Worth

Back