WTB: Cooler for FX 8350

ClockerXP

Gawd
Got a new CPU and the stock cooler is loud and crappy! Looking for a replacement. Crazy performance is not that important, just want something nice a quiet that is a little more effective than stock.

Recommend the Hyper212+, great cooler. You can probably get it for ten bucks more than what I am offering.

If that doesn't work for you I have a CoolerMaster TX3 with 3 Heatpipes. Lost the label, only opened to look at it, never installed. RR-910-HTX3-G1
$10.00 plus shipping (probably $10.00) or will trade straight up for a Used Verizon or AT&T smart phone and I will pay my shipping to you. Phones ship priority for $6.00 or less.

I will take your TX3. My motherboard does not have a cutout in the back so mounting a 212 would be a pain. PM is inbound!

I have Cooler Master TX3 for cost of shipping which is around $6-$7 for priority 2-3 business days. Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks. Deal pending with narsbars. Just waiting for his PayPal payment request.

If others have something to offer please post here and I will get back to you if I don't hear back from narsbars today.

Back