• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Computer under 150$

Status
Not open for further replies.

tree_

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,707
I am needing a decent computer for the folks at home.

They will not spend anymore than 150$ on the system.

I need it to have everything, mainboard, ram, cpu, case, psu, everything. Must be a full system.

mATX case would be a plus. Must also be relatively quiet.


Let me know what you have via pms. If its a good deal will pay instantly with paypal.

Thanks,
tree_
 
You should post where you're located. I'm sure not having to pay for shipping will help you get a MUCH nicer PC for under $150.

Good luck to ya...
 
You should post where you're located. I'm sure not having to pay for shipping will help you get a MUCH nicer PC for under $150.

Good luck to ya...


This is true.

How about all I need is:

Mainboard
Compatible Processor
Compatible Ram
40+Gig Hard drive, 7200rpm

I can scrounge up a case/psu/cd rom from around my place.

Thanks.
 
This is true.

How about all I need is:

Mainboard
Compatible Processor
Compatible Ram
40+Gig Hard drive, 7200rpm

I can scrounge up a case/psu/cd rom from around my place.

Thanks.

YHPM
 
i have a mATX pc, antec aria case (modded on the side, it has a intake hole with a grill), the rest looks fine, the bottom has some wear n tear. It's not a very fast pc, 800mhz athlon, 256mb of sd ram, a nvidia geforce 2 i think, and a 120gb hdd. It's not very loud, but it can be silenced further. Its fine for browsing, word processing, etc. I was looking to get $130 + cost of shipping, shoot me an offer if u'd like. LMK if interested.
 
I've got a OEM hp pc (doesn't have agp though but I have a mobo that has agp if you really need it if its a good offer)

P3 1ghz
192mb of ram
20gig harddrive
CD-R drive

I'll have to get the model number, but pretty much make me an offer.

It is a full system, I even have the OEM software.
 
I'm looking for something with a 1.5Ghz or faster processor and 512 megs of ram if possible.

Thanks for the offers though.


Bump!
 
well i got that p4 1.8 cpu with 512mb RAM and mobo. i'll throw in a vid card and some other goodies. make me an offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top