WTB: computer parts (NIB only)

mulebennett

Limp Gawd
Hi all, looking to buy the following computer parts from [H] members... would prefer new in box or very lightly used.

Here's the list:
*ANTEC Life Style Series Black Case With 380W Power Supply, Model "SONATA"
*ABIT 875P Chipset Motherboard for Intel Socket 478 CPU, Model "IC7-Max3"
*Intel Pentium 4/ 3.2C GHz 800MHz FSB, 512K Cache, HT Technology
*(2) Mushkin 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200 - Retail
*Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model WD1600JD
*PIONEER Black DVD-RW/+RW Drive, Model DVR-106BK
*Zalman CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum + Copper CPU Cooler for AMD XP Socket 462,754 and Intel Socket 478
*Logitech MX300 Optical Mouse USB/PS2
*Creative 2.1 speakers
*Logitech optical keyboard
*A mid-range 15" LCD monitor
*Floppy drive
*Nice surge protector

I already have a nice video card, I have a 17" CRT monitor (new in box) that I'm trying to trade... and I have a Viewsonic keyboard (new in box) that I'm trying to trade as well. Also have a Avus Premier ATX Mid-Tower Case w/ 350 Watt Power Supply and Clear Side that I'm looking to use as trade bait. Again... I would REALLY prefer new in box stuff (and stuff w/ warranties), but lightly used is as far as I can go. Please have original box and instructions, as well. Thanks and feel free to PM or AIM me! :D

Edit: I'm also trying to build a computer for my brother, AMD based (or Intel if you'll sell for cheap) PM me if you have parts you'd sell to me for semi-cheap or trade for the stuff listed in the previous segment. thanks

well i got mushkin ram, its not 3200, its 3500 level II and its new sealed..newegg sells it for $330 plus shipping.. yours for $290 shipped.

thanks but no thanks, i'm fine with PC3200. plus i can get 2x512 for $165 on newegg, no need to go up another level.

I know I'm new, and the RAM isn't Mushkin, but I got the following I could let go if you're interested...

(Quanity:2) Kingston Value RAM KVR400x64C3/256, 256MB, PC-3200, DDR400, 400MHz, 184-pin DDR-SDRAM DIMM; Dual-Channel, 200MHz Bus Clock, Effective Bus Clock 400MHz, Bus Width = 8bytes (64-bits), Tansfer Rate = 3,200MBps - Effective = 6,400MBps, CAS Latency CL3 (3-4-4), 2.5v, 32m x 64, non-ECC/Parity, UnBuffered, TSOP, Dual Sided Gold Contacts, Single Sided Chips, Chips: Infineon HYB25D256800BT-5

Spec Sheet: http://www.valueram.com/datasheets/KVR400X64C3_256.pdf

Condition: Used/In working order w/ Original Retail Package

^^ I had it in my rig, but bought 1GB of Kingston HyperX for a performance boost when I plan to overclock. It's not new, but they work with no errors or any problems that I have found or noticed... Still have original package, as well!

Price: Kingston sells for $53 each ( http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/configurator/PartsInfo.asp?ktcpartno=KVR400X64C3/256 ), but if you're interested just make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. We'll discuss any further details later on if wanting to buy. If not, no worries!

- Joey

By the way, I have two more modules in addition to the ones posted above. Those are the same kind and everything with original packaging if you happen to need 1GB and are interested...

- Joey

SATA won't do much for you...i think. If you want a 160gb IDE drive, check out my thread in my sig. As for Creative 2.1 speakers, check out Amazon.com. They have the T2900 cheap after rebates. I'll send you my SW320 setup for $40. Yea shipping is a lot. PM me if interested.

i like those Logitech speakers :D but i think i'll stick with the SATA hard drive...thanks though

Back