• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Components for a NAS Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznboy1993

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
2,078
Looking to build a NAS box based off of the C2550D4I platform. I need:

- 6x 5TB SATA HDDs (NAS drives)

I also need a few more things:

- (1) 60-120GB mSATA SSD
- (1) 60-120GB SATA SSD
- (1) SATA Blu-ray reader

Warranties would be a plus. HEATWARE is at Aznboy1993. Looking for a relatively quick purchase. Need it all up and running by next weekend.
 
Last edited:
I know this isnt what you are looking for but I thought i'd give it a shot.

I have 3 x 1TB Western Digital Black drives (w/warranty)
 
Got an SATA LG Blu-ray reader (DVD Burner) and a Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB (Sealed from RMA) I would ship to you for $100.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top