WTB: Complete Gaming System - W/ Payment Plan

tree_

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys my computer is getting old and starting to have some problems. I'm really out of the whole building computers thing and really am just looking for a semi-high end gaming computer that is STABLE and all the ports/connections work great.

Looking for something dual core, 2 gigs of ram, 512 megabyte videocard, SATA drive, DVD Burner, everything but an OS, mice, keyboard, moniter, speakers.

I would like to keep it under 500$ shipped but if it goes over that wouldn't be a problem for a really nice complete system.

Here is the problem though, it being just after Christmas I only have about 200$ to spend upfront. I could send the 200$ when you ship the PC and then another 200$ next month, then another 200$ the following month until it is paid off in full. I am willing to even spend extra just for you letting me do a payment plan... :)

Let me know what you guys have. I have been around here for 4 years and know a lot of people and have done big dollar transactions so I am very trustworthy and you will get your money + more for "interest".

You can check my heatware under tree_

Thanks!
tree_

Back