WTB: CK Eternity Moment Poster

Michael Shaw

Limp Gawd
Okay I realise this is a bit of a bizzare request, but I've tried ebay, I've tried amazon, I've tried google, I've tried allposters.com, I've tried everywhere, and I cannot find a specific poster I'm looking for. It's the Calvin Klein Eternity Moment poster featuring Scarlett Johansson.

There are a number of these on a number of storefronts, mainly promoting the product (duh), it doesn't really matter what size the poster is, but obviously not massive, since it's got to go on a wall rather than a storefront.

I'm sure some of you know what they look like, some are more common than others, I don't need every single one, I just want one of them. For instance the one which was featured in 'The Island' would be number #1 preference, if anyone can remember which one that was. I can't find these for the life of me in Finland, but I'm sure some poster stores must be stocking these, or some of you may even work in stores and would have access to getting your hands on these fairly easily (I, however, do not).

If you can help me out, pleeeeeeeeeeease get in touch with me, you wouldn't be doing it for free. Thanks.

send an email, or call the calvin klein public relations department/firm.
Try to get ahold of a human being there, and see if they have any available.
I had to do the same thing for a particular adidas poster, with muhammad ali on it, for their impossible is nothing campaign a few years back. I wound up with the very last poster they had in their office, some 2 years after the marketing campaign ended. Go figure. You can never be sure what they've got laying around.
You can probably get one sent to you.

Well I called CK's advertising department and they said there's no way for me to get the posters via them.

Maybe go the store that has them up and ask if you can buy it from them once the cycle is over...Yeah, I would not mind getting one myself.

I'm going to phone around some big department stores tomorrow and find out if I can get them. This is getting borderline obsessive, but I've been redecorating my room and the walls are bare, I saw these posters and I just had that "I have to have one" feeling.

remind me after the weekend Ill get you in contact with someone at the NY offices, but now out of curiosity I have to see what this looks like that has you all hyped up. Is it another guy in his underwear?

Naw :p

There are a number of different posters, but this is the most common one:

eternitymoment.jpg

Like with most promotional stuff though, there are other posters, I don't really mind which one it is.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide, let me know how it goes, thanks a lot!

El bumpo. If you work at a major department store with a cosmetics/beauty section, this would be easy bucks if you could get a hold of one of these posters or from the same promotional campaign.

I'm losing my optimism here of not having to embarrass myself in front of real life people asking them for Calvin Klein posters. You wouldn't do this to a fellow [H] user, would you?

Back