WTB: Cheap, solid 300W+ PSU

ekuest

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for cheapest possible shipped to Hawaii (or prefer a local deal for anyone on Oahu.) Need to replace a super terrible 240W psu in a friend's compaq. please offer below, my inbox is getting cluttered. i have heat under ekuest.

well i cant say no to an offer like that! youre sure that price shipped to hawaii (96701) is ok? PM incoming.

sorry guru. :)

DAMNIT!

That is a mental deal. As my username says, I am a PSU guru. I love messing with power supplies more than any other component.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DAMNIT!

That is a mental deal. As my username says, I am a PSU guru. I love messing with power supplies more than any other component.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

haha well if you can offer to sell me something else acceptable for $20, this particular model of psu isnt important to me and id be more than happy to let you buy it. gotta do whats best for the customer (my friend) though and in this case that's getting a psu for only $20!

I just sold all of my PSUs that I had benched localy. GRRRR......

Go ahead and grab this. You asked for it, not me. However, that power supply looks FRIGGING AWESOME!

Back