WTB: Cheap processor

Bird222

[H]ard|Gawd
I am looking for something like a Celeron 566 that can o/c to 850 that will go in my Abit Slotket with a golden orb. So I guess I am looking for a processor in the 850 mhz range. This is in a Abit BX6 motherboard. I will consider a Powerleap adapter w/ processor if price is right. I will also consider cheap motherboard & processor combo's if I can use my existing equipment with them (i.e AGP video card, 4x64 meg PC100 SDRAM sticks). Let me know whatcha got. Thanks!

[email protected]

Heatware: Bird222
Ebay: Gustavm

p3 800 mhz mobo/processor

only thing you would need to buy are 2 sticks of RAMBUS ram....as i am almost hrough with a trade for the 2 that came outta this

y dont you respond to any of the posts? you had 2 offers from 2 guys and you dont even say no thanks.

I have a 733 that OC to 850+. And an Asus CUSL2. I will sell you 256Mb PC133 Corsair if you want too.

[edit:] Whoops that is Crucial not Corsair, sorry.

I have a PIII 700@933 and a stick of 512MB PC133

At least it ran stable at 933 on my dually before my mobo died.

I don't know if you could use those or not, PM me or e-mail me for discussion if you wish.

Chris

I have a 566 celery that hasnt ever been OC'd that I wont be using.

15 shipped.

Could make a trade if you want. I need some PC133 Memory or something... hehe. Whatcha got.

Hey I know this is not what you are looking for, but just giving it a shot. I have a P2 333mhz for slocket and heatsink for $10 shipped, PM me if interested.

In addition to the Pentium II i have a Celeron 700 mhz and a 733 mhz and I will be selling one of them don't know which one yet. I will let you know by mid week, hopefully. ;)

my 566 is still available.

12 shipped to lower 48 with NO heatsink, just the processor.

arock1_3 said:
In addition to the Pentium II i have a Celeron 700 mhz and a 733 mhz and I will be selling one of them don't know which one yet. I will let you know by mid week, hopefully. ;)
Ok, both Celerons are available for $15.00 shipped each and one of them has a hsf. LMK

arock1_3 said:
Ok, both Celerons are available for $15.00 shipped each and one of them has a hsf. LMK
If you want both, you can have them for $25.00 shipped ;)

Back