• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Cheap Nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightcast

[H]ere for the Blow!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
754
Looking for a cheap Nexus 7, screen can be cracked as long as i can still use the touch screen. I don't need anything with it just looking for something cheap for my DJI Phantom. I'm in Michigan.
 
I seen them for as low as $70. Actually sold my original nexus for like $70. Also I recommend LG Gpad, if you are not picky. You can also find that one for $70-90
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top