WTB: cheap LGA775 board

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzbomb

Gawd
I have a C2D chip and a pile of DDR2 memory but I need a board - maybe you can help? I'd prefer four RAM slots and SLI would be cool (but not necessary). The main consideration here is price, I'd like to keep it under $50 shipped. Let me know what you've got!

I have some775 mobos but unable to verify if they work atm. I need a 775 cpu. I know one that for sure works but I would only let go for $70 sjipped. Its an Asus p5nt-deluxe.

I have a Asus P5B-VM board w/ I/O plate. I could do for $50 shipped.

Send a PM if you're interested.

rjolin01: Trying to keep the budget down on this, it's just a garage PC.

dvast8n: The CPU I'm going to use is a C2D E6850, and I looked at Asus' CPU support page for the P5B-VM and the E6850 isn't listed.

I have an old Asus P5N-E SLI board that works. However, one of the RAM slots is defective and thus that channel is not useable. The other two slots/channel work though. B/c of the RAM issue, I'll give it to you for 15 bucks shipped. I can get a picture of the damaged RAM slot if you'd like (it has a burnt pin as an OCZ DIMM I bought wasn't working in one computer and fried the slot when I tried to test it in that machine :(. I used the board with two DIMMS in the other two slots and it worked fine for a year 'til I upgraded. PM if interested.

Pic: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/dscf6128k.jpg/

hell I have a Asus P5AD2-E Mobo with a whole setup i can off.LOL.P4 Dual core ship and 4Gb DDR2 if u want it,.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back