WTB: cheap cpu/mobo combo OR socket A cpu

jihoon0424

n00b
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
24
hello.
my mom's p3 450 machine is dead...so..i need cheap cpu/mobo combo..
i already have sd ram...so something that will work with sd ram level..
cheap stable working order combo or if you have ram cpu mobo all together cheap...
i'll take that looking for 30-40USDshipped around..

OR

since i already have socketA mobo...i'll take socketA cpu...sd ram level..cpu..10bucks..

email: jihoon0424@nate.com
heat: HOON96
ebay:jihoon0424

paypal is ready to go cc or bank..if you have good references...

thanks for looking...bump will be nice thanks..
ps..iam in canada..
 
if you save up a little bit more cash I have and MSI board + 2.0ghz celeron combo that I would sell for $75 shipped. The mobo is Micro Atx and takes pc133 ram. Both are full retail products. Of the top of my head I know the mobo has onboard video, sound, lan and USB. Might also be willing to accept a micro atx socket a board as partial trade. Well anyway let me know.

Enrique
 
right now iam listening to all the offers...and probly make my choice..tonight or tomorrow..
thanks
 
Back
Top