Mar 18, 2013 #1 C Cat1yst [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 1, 2007 Messages 1,616 Essentially my title, looking for a reasonably cheap case to house a basic home server in. Want to suppourt someone here locally on Hard. Also looking for a cooler to go on it, am2 mounting pattern. Hit me up!
Essentially my title, looking for a reasonably cheap case to house a basic home server in. Want to suppourt someone here locally on Hard. Also looking for a cooler to go on it, am2 mounting pattern. Hit me up!
Mar 18, 2013 #2 M Mr34727 Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 4,262 Do you have a microcenter nearby? They have the Tt V3 case for $20 AR
Mar 18, 2013 #3 Klrgoten Gawd Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 642 Depending on where you are in socal... microcenter is here in Tustin (I'm in Irvine) and has awesome cheap case deals, like Mr already stated
Depending on where you are in socal... microcenter is here in Tustin (I'm in Irvine) and has awesome cheap case deals, like Mr already stated
Mar 18, 2013 #5 LigTasm Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Jul 29, 2011 Messages 7,501 If you're near Ventura I have a CM Elite 410(?) you can have for free, probably a cooler too as I have several of them hanging around.
If you're near Ventura I have a CM Elite 410(?) you can have for free, probably a cooler too as I have several of them hanging around.
Mar 19, 2013 #6 I IronDoq Gawd Joined Nov 5, 2012 Messages 792 In Ventura I have a 400r for sale, PM me if you're interested.