• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Cheap but functional Ryzen!

I have a R5 2600 I replaced from my son's rig last year. I'm away from home for the next couple weeks though and I live at an overseas military base where it takes two weeks too ship to the states (from a US APO box though), so I'm sure you'll find something else by then. But just in case, you can PM me in a couple weeks, if not. Just make an offer, no idea what it's worth.
 
i got a 3200g $35 shipped processor only or $45 shipped with box and stock cooler since it needs to upside to a larger box.
 
Back
Top