• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Cheap AGP Card

IAmSpoli

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 16, 2005
Messages
471
Hey everyone, My AGP card on a old PC I have crapped out.

I'm in need of a new one

128mb+ memory (minimum) and S-Video so I can hook it up to my TV
4x or 8x

I'm on a tight budget of 40$ Shipped.

Please someone help me out

Heat - IAmSpoli
 
Back
Top