• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: CD-ROM(RW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmx4life

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
2,550
Looking for a cd-rom (32x+) or cr-rw (something with a decent read speed) on teh cheap. This is goin into a relic so the cheaper the better. Leave a SHIPPED price here or PM here or on my other messengers.


Ebay: jbmx4life6923
Heat: jbmx4life
 
got your PM and sent you email


Anyone else?? I really need a cd-rom guys........ paweeeeeeeese??? lol
 
I think that 8x is just a bit too slow.....lol I am hoping for say 32x or faster?? Imma edit my first post to indicate that, sorry
 
well once again thanks for the offers guys........ I went to the local OfficeMax and picked up an HP 52x32x52 CD-RW for $9 after MIR

L L L L L L LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top