Dec 30, 2007 #2 J jlqrb [H]ard|Gawd Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,655 also looking for a dual core am2 cpu for 70 or less
Dec 30, 2007 #4 D DPOSCORP [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Mar 10, 2000 Messages 10,313 What state and zip is shipping to? LMK.
Jan 1, 2008 #8 M mikey976 [H]ard|Gawd 2FA Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 1,640 i got a 3800+ x2 am2 oem for 40 shipped. only used it to post check a couple boards i have
Jan 1, 2008 #9 P PanzerKrieg13 Gawd Joined Jun 20, 2005 Messages 982 I have a modded Lian-Li 75B. Not sure about price or shipping, but if you're interested maybe we can talk. I also have a smaller modded case, no name brand though. - Joey
I have a modded Lian-Li 75B. Not sure about price or shipping, but if you're interested maybe we can talk. I also have a smaller modded case, no name brand though. - Joey
Jan 4, 2008 #13 L LoStMaTt 2[H]4U Joined Feb 26, 2003 Messages 3,180 I have a TJ-03 Black going for $160 shipped. PM me if interested.