WTB: Budget PC

S

SpeedRunner

Guest
I can't really give you a clear price range. Under 1000 though. I'd just like offers from anyone on a desktop pc, monitor, and speakers. If anyone has a nice used PC, I'll accept that. This doesn't necessarily have to be a gaming PC.
 
Shuttle XPC
2.8Ghz 800Mhz P4
1Gb 3200 DDR
LiteOn 16X DL DVDRW
200Gb SATA (master)
200Gb IDE (slave)
GeForce 5900XT
5 in 1 card reader
Pinnacle AV/DV capture card
17" Viewsonic LCD (new)

$850 shipped
 
If its not a gaming PC, I have a Compaq Celeron system at 1.7Ghz.
Comes with Win XP Pro and restore CDs.
I have 14, 15, and 17" LCDs to go with it.
Ram, HD, and Video can be upgraded or you can stick with the stock settings.

LMK if interested
 
AMD 3700 +
Asus Xpress200 Board
eVGA GeForce 7800GT PCI Express 256MB
2GIGS DDR400 Memory (1gig Inferon & 1gig corsair)
Coolermaster Centron Case
Antec 400Watt True Power Version 2.0
Coolermaster Watercooling Kit For CPU
16x DVD RW By HP With Lightsribe
3com 10/100 Lan Card
Sound Blaster Audigy 4
1 Seagate 200GB SATA HD 7200rpm
1 Western Digital 80GB SATA HD 7200rpm
2x Western Digital 80GB IDE HD 7200rpm
Nexus Fanbus controller
Logitech G15 Keyboard
Logitech G5 Mouse

950$ SHIPPED
 
DPOSCORP said:
If its not a gaming PC, I have a Compaq Celeron system at 1.7Ghz.
Comes with Win XP Pro and restore CDs.
I have 14, 15, and 17" LCDs to go with it.
Ram, HD, and Video can be upgraded or you can stick with the stock settings.

LMK if interested

are you willing to sell the LCD's seperate?
 
Back
Top