WTB: Broken iPods

kyslug

Weaksauce
Hello,

If anyone has a broken iPod, I'll buy it. I'll take as many as I can find.

Thanks

I think my uncles son has one that is sitting on a desk i'll check to see if it's still around and get back to you on it

I was hoping it was a uber soldering project for handheld GPS or something

All PMs answered and payments sent. Still looking for more broken iPods.

I have an old Archos Gmini 120 that can't hold a charge anymore. The hard drive (20GB) is fine though, if that's what your interested in.

what kind of hard drive does the mp3 use?

everyone's been paid up and i'm still looking for more broken ipods.

kyslug said:
what kind of hard drive does the mp3 use?

everyone's been paid up and i'm still looking for more broken ipods.
To my knowlege, this is the drive it uses.

what's that in your pocket? a broken ipod? for me? send it over and i'll slip you some paypal in exchange.

I would really like to know why you want broken ipods, it just doesn't make sense to me, other than maybe you would want the hard drives. I too bought a broken video ipod, the guy dropped it and busted the hard drive and casing but the screen was still good so I bought it and I now use it as a security monitor for my room cause my bro keeps going in there and messing with my computer lol, so bump for someone who is in the same situation as I am

If you are interested i have broken ipods, only thing is they have been taken apart so like i have two backs seperate from the motherboards. None of my broken ones are together, but i could probly piece together 1 for sure and a second if i can locate all the parts.

The amount we pay depends on the symptoms of the broken unit. PM us with the details.

Back