WTB: Broken 160gb iPod Classic

rufio

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking for an ipod for my car. All it needs to be able to do is sync and stay on while plugged in. Broken screen, broken touch wheel, broken headphone jack, less than perfect battery life, all acceptable. I would prefer a non liquid damaged unit and there must not be anything wrong with the hard drive or usb connection.

bump.

waiting 5 min for my external hdd to index every time i start the car is unacceptable.

You could always get an old mini and put a large cf card in it, that's what we do for our cars.

My HU already has a SD slot with a 32gig card in it. I'm looking for a way to get every song I have on one device.

It's cost prohibitive and the indexing time problem starts to pop up again.

i actually have one of these and it says it needs firmware reflashed. trade/cash as is. Its a gen 5 160. I have a gen6 160 (the ipod 160 classic), but i have already traded it away. Your choice on what you want to do.

i actually have one of these and it says it needs firmware reflashed. trade/cash as is. Its a gen 5 160. I have a gen6 160 (the ipod 160 classic), but i have already traded it away. Your choice on what you want to do.

Any error codes or red x on boot up?

Back