• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Blackberry

aggpirate

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
222
Well my phone just died, and now I have decided to get a black beryy. I just dont want to spend $400.00 on one. I want the brand new one, collor screen and everything. Say your price and i will tell you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: volcom99stone@gmail.com
Aim: LinegorrilaLine
Phone: 1(203) 583 0340
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment
I can pay by MO, Paypal, or cash.
 
I have a RIM Blackberry 7280 have the charger and the international plug thing so you can recharge in other countries. Very mild scuffs on the back near the battery, nothing on the front, and a flawless screen. It is color, here's a product link

Looking for $135 shipped

Heat is under Cook_1

LMK :)
 
I cant do cingular becasuse I go to vt every weekend and they do not have service there. But if it does work with verizon lmk you might have a deal
 
Back
Top