Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerdustin2008

[H]ard|Gawd

DEAL PENDING

I am in need of a black aluminum case.

It must have these requirements:
2+ 120mm fans, 4 preferred.
NO 80mm fans. Except the Stacker, I can live with it.
window is a BIG plus, if not thats fine.

And I need it to be under $150 shipped.

I will also take the following if the price is right:
Lian Li v2xxx series. Must be black.
Silverstone Tj07. Must be black.
Coolermaster Cosmos.
Lian Li A05b.
NZXT Adams. Must be black.

I will take a silver case if the price is amazing. I also will not have the money for 2 weeks, I am posting ahead of time to get offers.

Thanks.

Tyler

I have a modified Aerocool - Aeroengine case. Mine is similar to this, except all black.
http://www.xoxide.com/aerocool-aeroengine-jr-silver.html

I've replaced all the stock fans with Yate Loon fans.

Mine has 1, 120mm fan in front (intake), 1 in the rear (exhaust), and I've modified the top and placed on on the top as well for exhaust.

I have removed (and lost) the door because I typically need to open and close my drives frequently. I've also stripped down the aluminum and painted it all black and put it back together so the case is 100% all black. I think I still have the Terminator 3 side window fan badge that came with it somewhere.

PM me if you're interested, i'll give you a fair price shipped.

I have a modded Raidmax X-1 case (Black). By Modded: Front door removed, inside painted black. PM me if you're interested.

There's someone here that sell black Lian Li V1000 Modded Case -$80 shipped. Search for it. It's a great case.

I have a V2000 plus in black (solid side panels) which includes some extras, like a sunbeam exp bay and beige 16x DVD drive.

It's missing one of the bay covers and has three small holes drilled in the back near the fan grill from my old cool it, see image 1801 (linked below).

I was just going to put this up.

$175 shipped US only, if you want you can see some shots I took a while back. click here

Once you click on the image, you have a choice to view it full size (around 2000x3000) simply click on the green link or drop down menu for high res.

Let me know if you're interested, as I see you have a pending deal. I will be posting this later today.

Oh and bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back