WTB: Best gaming laptop for $1000 shipped

Cschill1290

[H]ard|Gawd
Just like the title says, I'm looking to buy the best gaming laptop I can get for $1000 shipped to my door. Screen size really isn't an issue, but I don't think I want anything over 17". As for brand, I'm pretty open. I'd prefer something like Asus, Alienware, those sorts, but anything is open to discussion. Let me know what you have and how much you'd like for it. The budget of $1000 is firm, so I don't need any offers for something over that much.

Thanks!

You are better off buying something brand new for that type of budget man, instead of something used but that's just my opinion.

TTT for you

Try bestbuy for new asus.
Geek for refurbished asus
Also newegg has asus with gtx260 for around 700

the 260m isn't based on the desktop version unfortunately so it kinda sucks, it runs REALLY hot so much so that a 5870m/5850m run 5-7C cooler on average. Asus is great and I'd recommend Bestbuy as well.

i just bought the ASUS ul 80vt with the g210m and it handles starcraft on half med half high settings great. Most other games run fine too

this JUST popped up on slickdeals front page. best youll get for $1000 im pretty sure. better hurry though as it might sell out since its on SD front page.

Back