• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Battlfield 3 Code for PC

rohan23

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
346
I need it unused :p. I prefer the limited edition. Paypal is ready and will purchase within an hour of replying. People with limited edition keys will get priority over people who don't. Please have decent Heatware ratings. I will need the key tonight via phone or e-mail. Battlefield 3 for PC.


Title fail. Can a mod change that please?
 
Last edited:
I've already messaged him to no avail. This is an impulse buy so I would like to get it soon, haha.
 
Back
Top