• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Baseball Card Packs/Boxes & Borderlands 4 Code - Will Pay $30 for Code

sk3tch

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
4,626
Yo! I've got the NVIDIA GPU I just need the code. If you have one and want to knock $30 off your purchase, shoot me a DM!

Also buying sealed baseball card packs/boxes/etc. - PM me what you have. Been ripping with my son. I also personally collect Eric Davis (Reds, Dodgers, Giants, Tigers, Orioles) cards!

Heat - https://www.heatware.com/u/124338
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Niner
like this
Back
Top