WTB: ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon X800 XT 256MB AGP

juicy

Gawd
title says it all.. yes i know its agp and pci-e is all the rage.. but my buddy needs a new agp card for his computer and doesnt want to upgrade..

so i told him i would post this for him :)

pm me with some deals :D

i have a x800xtpe i might be interested in getting rid of its a killer card and i have the box, reciept, and all the stuff that came with it. im not sure what kinda deal you are looking for but im not giving it away. if you want to see pics e-mail me and i will get some of the extras and of it running . lmk if interested

[email protected]

cant get my stupid e-mail to send i can only recieve i seen ur message but cant reply to it i will take 200 nfor it shipped insured and guaranteed if interested lmk on here pm me

whats it worth to ya dude its just sitting in my desktop unused since im outta town on a lappy nowadays negotiate;)

I have a X850 Pro that I flashed to XTPE. Works flawlessly. PM if interested!

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1171226&highlight=7800gs

much better brand new.... faster and not obsolete ( SM 3.0 ) :) and of course cheaper than some offerings in your thread AR.

MUCH better company for customer service then ANY Ati branded card.

trust me, even though it might be OOS at the minute ( calling in )

but its new, faster and has a lifetime warranty. where as any sapphire/ati cards are already out of warranty, especially the older agp ones :)

$100-110 tops if you're buying used off the forum though if you really want an ati card.

Back