WTB: Athlon XP CPU

benthelefty

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
422
Pretty straightforward really. Had an old system running one die, so I need a replacement CPU. Prefer 2400+ or higher, but whatever ya got. Throw me offers.

Thanks,
Ben
 
I got a 3000+ i'll stuff it in an envelope and you can just have it like that.
 
I got a 3000+ i'll stuff it in an envelope and you can just have it like that.

Hope you're kidding about the envelope. A box with filler, so there is no movement, is the only way to protect the pins.
 
It also comes with a little bit of free Arctic Silver!

picture069t.jpg
 
Too bad that isn't a xp athlon though, i'm sure he is needing a socket 462 a.

But never-the-less free is always good.
 
I have a 2500+ Barton that's unlocked. It will run 3200+ with ease. It hasn't been used in over 4 years and I have no way to test it, worked great when it went into storage. $20 plus shipping.
 
Too bad that isn't a xp athlon though, i'm sure he is needing a socket 462 a.

But never-the-less free is always good.

Oh damn your right. Only athlon XP's I have are like 2000+ or 1900+ I think.
 
I have an AMD Athlon XP 2800+ - AXDA2800DKV4D...
I also have a Duron 700Mhz and a Tbird 1.2Ghz if you want backups to your Socket A :-D
You can all of it or some of it $5 shipped via USPS
 
Back
Top