• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Apple magic mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madgun

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
1,784
I am looking to buy a new Apple Magic mouse. Please shoot me a message if you have one and are planning to sell it

Got one! Thanks for the response everyone!
 
Last edited:
I got one. It has not been tested because I don't have AA batteries, but shoot me an offer. I'll try to look for batteries around the house. It should be in working order.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top