• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB an Ikea jerker

Epoch

n00b
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
21
Been looking for an ikea jerker for a few years, tried a few auction site like craigslist and ebay but no luck. I recently tried the fredrik, supoosed to be a replacement for the jerker, but the desk space wasn't deep enough for my setup. I really would like to get a black jerker, but atm the color doesn't mater, the desk im using now is my roommates and he's moving out soon. The jerker im looking for has 2 tiers and is the bigger version and the small square shelves that hang off the side. I'm on the westcoast in washington a few hours south of seattle. If anyone has a jerker they are willing to part with, or knows someone pls lemme know :)
 
Yeah...I can't read.

If you were on the east coast, I might have been able to help. GL in the hunt...it took me months to track one down on Clist.
 
How were you going to help if he lived in the east coast?
Just wondering, because I might need one too. =)
 
Same here. I own 2 Jerkers and one of legs have cracked on the top welding. I just some JB weld to fix it but it cracked again and I don't have access to a welder or the ability to use one :( Finding a replacement leg has proved impossible.
 
well as long as the price is reasonable with shipping i don't care if its form the east coast. Atm im in need of a good desk. I e-mailed the guy on ebay and for the price hes asking its not worth it because its missing parts. Anyways if anyone coes across one or wants to part with their jerker, lemme know :)
 
I just bought one off of ebay

Seller is in PA he went to UPS for an estimate to a commercial registered hobby shop in NY

Estimate was 110.00 to 150.00 shipping to a commercial shop and it's less then shipping to a regular residence

Keep checking ebay under Ikea desk and check Craigslist

I got lucky with the seller i bought mine from goes into NY city all the time he's going to
meet up with my buddy
 
bump for the best computer desk there is. And damnation to Ikea for discontinuing it:mad:
 
well as long as the price is reasonable with shipping i don't care if its form the east coast. Atm im in need of a good desk. I e-mailed the guy on ebay and for the price hes asking its not worth it because its missing parts. Anyways if anyone coes across one or wants to part with their jerker, lemme know :)

The thing is shipping is always ridiculous. Even when they were being sold through Ikea, shipping was insane cause it had to go on a pallet due to its size.
 
Hey all, went to check out the desk in bellingham, and to say it was in bad shape is an understatement lol i can see now why he didnt want it. Found one on CL a few days ago up in seattle, got ahold of the owner and all went to check it out everything seemed to be going well until a few days later she decided to up the price from $70 to $480+....Anyways if anyone knows of a 2 tier ikea jerker desk in any color with the square shelves plz let me know :) I'm almsot finished with my computer and all i need now is a nice desk to show it off :D
 
Back
Top