WTB: AMD XP/MB Combo: AMD 64 FT

DarkLegacy

[H]ard|Gawd
Im looking for an AMD XP & motherboard combo not going over $100. Something over an XP 2100+ & a Nforce 2 equivalent motherboard will do.

FT only for the more higher end AMD XP combos is an AMD 64 3200+ New Castle (Socket 754). The CPU will come with an XP-90 HSF that has a 92mm Panaflo. The avg price of that together should be equivalent to atleast a AMD XP 2500+ combo with a fairly decent HSF.

Im willing to trade only with very well established dealers. I will ship out first to assure that the CPU works fine for the buyer & will cover the return shipment charge if something goes wrong with the CPU. Like a DOA or something.. I use the USPS to ship out. Sent as priority with certification & insured.

My payment type at the Moment is in the form of a MO. I have no paypal so I appologize to those that prefer that form of payment. I have established a pretty decent heatware mainly off of this forum, although there all products I bought, none sold. Trying to be as trusted as I can so thought I would put that out in the open.

Heatware: LatinLegacy
AIM: LatinLegacyBX
E-Mail: [email protected] Non-free
E-Mail 2: [email protected] Frr

Other contacts such as a phone # can be requested if needed.

-DarkLegacy

hey, i have a amd 2500 barton that has been overclocked stable at 3200 2.2ghz speed with no problems, also a msi K7N2 delta L motherboard. On top of this i have SLK-900a heatsink. The fan i prefer to keep. u can keep urs. This combo that i have runs this setup at a very cool temp of 39c idle, 44 max. so you can see this cpu is very cool and comfortable. The ONLY problem i have as of right now is switching it out. I will need to buy a motherboard for this cpu and get everything hooked up to test the cpu. After that i will send out your products. I cannot go a day without my computer for reasons i need it for work and me being in management. Let me know if we can do business

ebay/heatware/email all under sportyguy220 or [email protected]

I will keep you in mind & will keep in contact if nothing else falls through. I currently just put this up in the anandtech forums, so will see if anything happens there. I'll update this thread daily with any progress. I do have an MSI Neo plat board, but Im not to positive if it works right, reason why Im not even trying to risk selling that & piss someone off lol. I will keep you informed.

-DarkLegacy

doesn't seem like this is much of a thread anymore. Still haven't gotten a PM response and the originator hasn't even been back to bump it............

i got a mobile 2400 and a nf7-s version2/a7n8x deluxe 2.0/dfi ultra infinty

your choice of mobo

Back