• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: AM3+ Motherboard

volt1up

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
129
Looking for an AM3+ Mobo for my FX-4100 CPU

OR similar CPU/Mobo combo

Trying to build a minecraft cable PC as a present so possibly looking to buy CPU/Mobo combo is it's cheaper and will fulfill the same need. I have the other parts.

Budget: hoping to keep this under $50
 
Last edited:
I’ve got an MSI 970 Gaming with original box and IO shield for $100 shipped if interested
 
Updated my post, that's more than I want to spend on this, but thank you.
 
Back
Top