• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: AC1900 Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznboy1993

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
2,078
My router is starting to show its age (for the curious it's a DGL-4500 that has served me well for over seven years) and I am having to restart it too many times a week because it would drop the internet. Consequentially, I am in the need a good 802.11ac router. I am looking for any quality AC1900 router (i.e. Netgear R7000, C9 Archer, RT-AC68U, etc.). Please PM me what you got! Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top