• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: A770-16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Down8

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
3,451
[H]ey-

I'm looking to pick up a second A770-16GB for $250-ish? [H]eatWare. Got it, thanks, all!

I am also downgrading a Steel Legend RX7800XT* (different machine), which I'll put a $400 price on. Willing to do a trade+cash if you have an A770-16GB. SOLD

Let me know,
-bZj
 
Last edited:
Bump.

RX7800XT will come in original box, with any cables you need.

-bZj
 
Ah. The machine it's going into has an AIO. The last setup in the case was custom looped.

-bZj
 
I see a good handful on eBay under $300. One is even new in box. Anyone care to help me avoid that place...? 😁

-bZj
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top