WTB a Verizon phone.

Sky15

2[H]4U
I'm looking for a verizon only smartphone. I broke my Note 2 a couple months ago and have been using my old nexus which is slow as molasses.

I have an upgrade, but I'm waiting for the new phones that come out around September/October.

I'm only looking to spend around 200 or so on a phone, I'd like a phones that's a year old or maybe a little newer, or even a tad older that can hold me down until then.

Thanks!

PM me an offer. Its in decent shape. Some nicks around the edges but nothing major. Screen is perfect. Back is perfect.

Taken from my for sale thread. I know the device is a bit older but figured I'd run it by you:

Galaxy Nexus 32GB; clean EID and no scratches on screen. Asking $95 shipped.

The phone has an unlocked bootloader, is *not* rooted, and runs a perfectly stable build of Shiny ROM (KitKat).

What you see in the photos is what you get!

Product Link
Photos

Note 2- needs backlight/LCD (digitizer works but nothing visible on screen)- $65 shipped
Note 2- works great but for some reason when I try to use the camera it gives a software error- $155 shipped

I've got a MotoX 16GB that was made with Moto Maker. White front, Ebony natural wood back, silver trim. Has a few nicks on it but works flawlessly.

Back