WTB: A T20 or newer IBM thinkpad laptop

GDut0n

Weaksauce
I'm looking for a IBM T20 thinkpad or better. I don't need too much, but I'd like it to have a PIII 700mhz or more at least. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

IBM T22 Typre 2647
Pentium 3 Mobile 900MHz
512MB Ram
30GB Hard Drive
Comes with the Windows 98 SE Key on the underside
I currently have XP Pro SP2 on there its not slow at all. It was custom ordered from IBM with the 30gig and the max memory.
I'll also in clude a 3Com 802.11B Wi-Fi card with X-Jack antenna that sits flush in the PC card slot. Screen is perfect aswell. I just bought an extened life battery from it that will give you just over 4 hours on a full charge, i bought the new battery for $150 from batteries plus last month. I am willing to let it go for somewhere around 500, please let me know, because i'm lacking cash currently, and anything would be greatly appreciated. my AIM is guywithFX, i'll be around for another few hours. LMK

sorry, i forgot to mention that the laptop has this awesome feature call speedstep that allows the bios to override the voltage settings to the machine to adjust for mobile situations which also provides longer battery life

Back