WTB 9600gt and or a phys x card

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinpolak

Limp Gawd
:mad:No baked cards:mad:

with that being said...

Im looking for a 9600gt like the title says..

PREFERABLY an factory oced or superclocked version

i am selective of brands... i do not like offbrands ... my personal choice would be from XFX ...

It must be in good condition, i understand warranty will probably be void once i buy it..

but no junk.... i cant stress that enough.

I have purchased three cards off of this forum and enough parts to litterally build a pretty good quad on here... and one of the cards has already failed.

(not all were 9600'gts)

My price range is around $70-75 +shipping!!!!!

please let me know..:cool:

if you want to trade.. all ive got is an 8k hid kit for 9007/hb5 bulb type... includes 1 yr warranty and is brand new... never used from XENTEC.... (will add cash as needed)

SO, Once again i want a 9600gt superclocked or a nice factory oced onea nd any watercooling parts for these cards

:D:p;)IF YOU LOOK PLEASE BE KIND AND GIVE A BROTHER A BUMP:D:p;)

*******!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* ONLY LOOKING FOR A SUPER CLOCKED OR POSSIBLY AN OVER CLOCKED 9600gt NOW! *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*********

Please let me know asap! Have money in hand!

thanks,

-pete

- - - - - - EDIT READ NEW TITLE PLEASE!!!! - - - -

Last edited:
I have an Evga 9500gt 512mb card I would be willing to sell. May be interested in that HID kit, or just cash, pm me an offer. :D

I have an Evga 9500gt 512mb card I would be willing to sell. May be interested in that HID kit, or just cash, pm me an offer. :D

eh though its tempting... im looking for something a bit stronger... i probably should have mentioned that

eh though its tempting... im looking for something a bit stronger... i probably should have mentioned that

physx? Wasn't sure if you would be interested as a physx card, unless that was the purpose of the 9600gt?

Your post was a little unclear on that.

might want to check out the galaxy gts 250 offered on the hotdeals section.

i would i actually have an offer for an EVGA 250gts and an EVGA 9800gt both for a great price.. but im really now just looking for a super clocked 9600gt

i edited the title but the changes didnt take place until you click on the thread and see it on the top.

i don't have a 9600GT - but i do have a 9600GSO - 96SP version...lmk if youre interested - its 768mb ddr3 - this card can clock..fine..^ ^

i don't have a 9600GT - but i do have a 9600GSO - 96SP version...lmk if youre interested - its 768mb ddr3 - this card can clock..fine..^ ^

i would but they sell those new for like $70 over at frys by me...

im looking for a 9600gt as of now so i can bump down my stock card run it in SLI with my other OC-ed card form 9600gt use the stock one for physx and if anyone breaks i got me a spare to keep running sli =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back