• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB 8800GTS (512mb)

Riggd

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
152
I am interested in buying a Evga 8800gts 512mb (G92) as I already have one and would like to go SLI. Also if anyone is selling DDR2 4gb (2x2gb) RAM I am willing to make an offer.

All offers will be taken into consideration.
 
Last edited:
Thanks trooper. Still looking for some DDR2 RAM if anyone has any.
 
Back
Top