Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
No sorry, I am going to put the second one in SLI with my first. Too lazy to save up money for new single card. But thank you for the quick response and offer.
Hey after all my issues with QuickS whom i bought an XFX 8800GTS 512mb model from, i already had purchased another GFX card, so if you would like the 8800GTS 512mb card shoot me a PM
I have one, a good overclocker too. PM me if you're interested (also with how much you're looking to spend). Heat is perfect under Shadowmage. I think I'm up to 51-0-0 now.