• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB:8800 and 24" lcd

banks2878

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
237
im looking to buy a 8800 and a 24" monitor it wont be for about 5 more day so the money can trnsfer from my bank account into my paypal but i want to see whats the best products for the prices so thats why im doing this 5 days early please let me know what you have and what you are asking 4 it
 
I have a full retail box BFG 8800GTX...$295.00 shipped...No Paypal though.....gave it up ..
 
I have a three week old XFX 8800GT 512MB with the redesigned HSF. Paid $250 plus shipping, I'll let it go for $245 shipped. I need a GTS 512 or a GTX because a friend of mine is giving me a 22" WS monitor next month. And you'd still be covered under a lifetime warranty since I'm the only owner. :)
 
Back
Top