WTB: 8-series Nvidia GPU passively cooled

Blue3ffect

Gawd
As the title says, I am looking for an Nvidia 8-series graphics card that is passively cooled. I am thinking that this limits it to an 8400GS, but I am open to any 8-series card if that is not correct.

I prefer the 512mb version of the card, but honestly the most important thing is that it is cheap, silent, and an 8-series Nvidia card.

Please quote me prices shipped to 85044.

Heatware is under Blue3ffect but I haven't done any trading in probably a good 2 years due to two job changes, hour decrease, and slight pay cut due to the economy :(

I also have a eVGA 6800gs that I would be willing to trade/sell if anybody is interested.

Last edited:
well if you willing to go water cooled i have a 8800gt with ek waterblock for $80

I'd love to but I haven't had a water-cooled system since 4 years ago when my girlfriend (now fiance) and I moved in together and only have about $40 max to drop on the card at the moment... I actually have the stock heatsink from my 8800gt but I wouldn't even insult you with a $40 offer on your card :D

Thanks for the offer and the bump!

I had a passive 8600gt.. i would sell it but i put on an aftermarket cooler and cant find the original now. there are a lot of passive 8600gt's and gts's made by gigabyte.

Back