WTB: 6950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voiceofid

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
180
Wife wants her PC back together for D3, must get a new card so I can give her the 4850 back (her pc is apart right now because my card and psu fried)

I've been working with few guys on the forums here and couldn't come to a conclusion

I am looking for a 6950 2GB, with warranty (prefer XFX and 2 fans), looking to spend about $180 shipped

I am ready to pay, D3 is in 2 days.. so...

Paypal, Amazon payments, whatever lmk
 
If you want to spend a little extra, I have two of the TF2's for sale @$340 shipped. However, i'm unwilling to seperate.

Edit: I bought these in October for BF3, only 7 months of light usage.
 
Last edited:
@sunnyd i don't mind a 1gb if it's reasonably priced, i am only running 2x 1440x900

@roocrew99, wife set the budget (150 actually, but i realized 150 was unrealistic for a 6950) if i double her budget allowance, she might kill me :p she still won't let it down that i bought 2x 19 inch monitors without her permission from THREE YEARS AGO
 
@sunnyd i don't mind a 1gb if it's reasonably priced, i am only running 2x 1440x900

@roocrew99, wife set the budget (150 actually, but i realized 150 was unrealistic for a 6950) if i double her budget allowance, she might kill me :p she still won't let it down that i bought 2x 19 inch monitors without her permission from THREE YEARS AGO

lol no biggie, I still have them if you're able to talk her into it.
 
Ended up grabbing a MSI 6950 TFII from Hatsuharu, thanks for all the help everyone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top