WTB: 6800 NU 128meg AGP

Methos

Limp Gawd
As title, please pm with offers. Brand name unimportant, must still qualify for warrenty however. Shipped to Canada. Paypal at the ready.

What is the going price on these? I have a Leadtek 6800nu that all the pipes and extra shader unlock on without artifacts. Let me know!

Thanks for the replies.

Newegg had the PNY 6800 NU for 156US not long ago, I would expect used cards are worth somewhat less than that. One that has already been tested and unlocked might be worth a bit more to some people, but that would depend on the person.

I have also have the leadtek 6800Nu for sale. Extra pipes and vertex shaders are unlocked, and have it clocked at 375/850. I also have all the manuals, cables and the box. I'm in Mtl. Its currently going for 398$ at Ncix.com. I purchased it from them exactly 1yr ago. How about 225$ + whatever shipping you choose. Let me know.

Because before you edited your post you talked about sending it back to the US with family rather than shipping from Canada, and I was saying it doesn't cost much more to ship from CA so you might as well do that.

cartmanea said:
Because before you edited your post you talked about sending it back to the US with family rather than shipping from Canada, and I was saying it doesn't cost much more to ship from CA so you might as well do that.
It's actually cheaper to ship to the US from Canada than it is to ship IN Canada from coast to coast!

Back