Apr 7, 2016 #1 A A15G Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 4,995 Seen a few new ones sell for $300 or so on the forum here. I would like a NIB one if anyone decided to go a different route. Used is fine, just PM me price. I don't need heat sink. I prefer the CPU to not have been overclocked.
Seen a few new ones sell for $300 or so on the forum here. I would like a NIB one if anyone decided to go a different route. Used is fine, just PM me price. I don't need heat sink. I prefer the CPU to not have been overclocked.
Apr 7, 2016 #2 comp24seven Limp Gawd Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 424 I have new but will sell for 320$ shipped . lmk if u r interested.
Apr 7, 2016 #3 cybrnook [H]ard|Gawd 2FA Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 1,423 Glwsearch Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
Apr 10, 2016 #4 A A15G Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 4,995 Bump. If either of you will take $300 shipped, i'll buy it.