• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: 30-40GB hard drive

Fnyar

n00b
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
13
I'm looking for a 30-40GB, quiet, decent performing hard drive for $15-$20 shipped. I can get any number of new 80GB drives for between $40-$70 new. I may end up just buying a new drive for the piece of mind, but, I just don't want to spend that much for what I'm going to be using it for. So, show me what you've got!
 
Fnyar said:
I'm looking for a 30-40GB, quiet, decent performing hard drive for $15-$20 shipped. I can get any number of new 80GB drives for between $40-$70 new. I may end up just buying a new drive for the piece of mind, but, I just don't want to spend that much for what I'm going to be using it for. So, show me what you've got!

I am showing you what I have...
One IBM Deskstar 40gb
Once WD 40gb

But you can have them :D Sorry you never know when you might need some extra space!
 
xeon711 said:
But you can have them :D Sorry you never know when you might need some extra space!

Your attempt at sarcasm has been thwarted. There isn't any need to post unless you want to sell something, really.
 
I've got one for sale here. Price is $30 shipped, yours if you want it. Very quiet, uses FDB and never makes any read/write noise.
 
Fnyar said:
Your attempt at sarcasm has been thwarted. There isn't any need to post unless you want to sell something, really.

Just helping him out with a free bump. O heres another!
 
Back
Top