WTB: 2x Verizon Smartphones and 1x AT&T Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving my parents and sister to smartphones! Going to go with prepaid service (looking at Pageplus and Net10) so going to need to purchase the hardware first.

Looking for:

2x Verizon smartphones ($100-150 each)
- These will be for Mom and Dad: functional, in excellent condition, with touchscreens. No Blackberries please. Galaxy Nexus? I'm not read up on CDMA phones.

1x AT&T smartphone ($100-150)
- This will be for little sis, same requirements: functional, in excellent condition, with touchscreens. She's a little bit in the Apple environment (iTunes/iPod Touch) but don't know if an Iphone 4 can be had in this range. Looking more along the lines of an HTC Vivid.

Heatware under thelazyone22, payment via non-CC Paypal or Amazon, local / shipped to 95037. Let's deal!

I have a Droid X and a Droid X2 I am thinking of upgrading from them.
The Droid X is the spare to the Droid X2.

Both work on Verizon and Page Plus for sure; I dont know anything about Net10.
Both in very good shape; can take a bunch of pics.

Each phone has a battery, charger, USB cable.
Between the two, I also have a Otter Box case, Desktop Dock, and Dashboard Dock.
These will fit either phone.
I may even have a Mini HDMI to HDMI cable.

I can probably dig up a SD card or two if you need it,

Pm me if interested.

I also have a Droid X, but I only have the phone, and a case for it. Nothing else. I don't have the charger as the phone was given to me.

I've got a Verizon Droid 3 with retail box/charger, I'll PM you.

Last edited:
Sorry about the delays, PMed some people back

Still looking for an HTC Vivid and sifting through the Verizon phones

I've got a Droid 3, but it's not in pristine condition. A few nicks and scuffs around the bezel from when my wife dropped it (nothing too serious though). Glass was broken, but I replaced it. Phone is fully working and the body itself is in good shape, and, well, the screen looks like new. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back