WTB: 2x CPU/Mobo/Memory Combo

cybertron

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, I've been searching around the forum but its pretty hard when you dont have many specifics you are looking for. I just need 2 cpu/mobo/mem combo's for my parents computers that just got fried in a thunder storm. Stubborn parents neglected to plug their equipment into a surge protector... they were plugged right into the WALL!?! who does that? lol anyway, they are in need and on an uber budget, so let me know what you guys have.

Looking for something in the $50 range each.

DDR2 preferred but I realize my price is low, so lets hear it. Thanks in advance.

Pentium 4 2.4Ghz /w Stock heatsink fan(S478), 1GB DDR ram, ASUS socket 478, ill even throw in a 350w PSU

I can do it for 60 shipped it does not have any onboard, it needs a dedicated VGA i have it running with a X800PRO 256mb If you would like that as well.

Pentium 4 2.4Ghz /w Stock heatsink fan(S478), 1GB DDR ram, ASUS socket 478, ill even throw in a 350w PSU

I can do it for 60 shipped it does not have any onboard, it needs a dedicated VGA i have it running with a X800PRO 256mb If you would like that as well.

How about onboard sound? I sort of need that as I dont have any cheapo cards laying around. If there is any way you can hold the PSU and do $50 shipped, we might have a deal. Being that i need to buy two of these, I cant really break $100 unfortunately. Sorry man.

Most likely the PSU's are fried too.

If you need spare PSU's I have a ton of 400watt rosewill and other generic but good looking PSU's.

Biostar K8M800 Micro AM2, Sempron LE1250, 1gb ddr2- $50
I also have 1gb ddr-3200 for 18shipped if you need it.

Most likely the PSU's are fried too.

If you need spare PSU's I have a ton of 400watt rosewill and other generic but good looking PSU's.

I had one extra PSU and the other machine actually has a D bracket with DIAG LEDs which is saying Memory not recognized, no matter what I put in. I know at least 1 of the chips I have is good, so I am just assuming it was the storm.. both machines are experiencing similar issues.

I've got an 800mhz AMD Tbird with 768MB of DDR333, DFI board w/ via chipset and onboard graphics. Runs XP just fine. $30

If you want more specifics let me know via pm please.

Got a Athlon XP-M 2400 w/ 1GB DDR, Zalman CNPS-6000 Cu heaksink on an abit NF7-S v2.0, $50.

Back