WTB: 20+4pin ~350w PSU, AIW 9600XT output dongle or other AGP card, Velociraptor, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
As title states. Looking for the following Miscellaneous parts:

Need:

Velociraptor HDD. I know these go for a premium due to speed/cost but i'm looking for somewhat of a deal. will consider offers on 150's and 300's as that's all i can utilize. It will be going in my new Xbox 360 Slim. Yes. I'm aware of power/heat issues. i'm gonna custom wire the power connector and have a 60mm fan lined up for cooling. total additional power draw? 3.5w give or take. HDDHackr should support the velociraptor to spoof it to either a 120 or 250gb official drive depending on what you're able to offer and at what cost to me. project is full speed ahead.

Feedbacks are:

heat: fubar569
ebay: lipper540

I prefer to pay by paypal. however here's the deal. i get paid today but have limited funds on hand. my bonus check comes on the 31st. depending on your prices (shipped) i may not be able to immediately purchase the listed items. I figured the PSU and output dongle would be easy to come by but the HDD would have to wait. Once we agree on a price If you don't mind holding the HDD (or other items) til dec 31st i can guarantee payment on that date and would likely toss in a couple extra bucks for your troubles. feedback is 100% and i mean what i say. i'm not about to ruin it now.

ITEMS I HAVE FOR TRADE:

Final Fantasy X-2 Figurine. No. 3 of 3. I have Paine (of YRP) BNIB. Seals never broken. Purchased a couple months ago for the (at the time) fiancee but she decided to fuck off on me. oh well. the ring i got back bought my xbox so i'm happy. lol.

Heart Shaped Ruby Ring & Necklace set. Lab created stones. the necklace chain broke at the very first link after the clasp. Ring is showing some wear. Both have been in a ziplock bag for the last 3 years as the bi-product of yet another failed relationship. A cheap fix at a jeweler on the chain and a cleaning for the ring and would make a nice gift for a GF or even your daughter (if you have one old enough of course). Ring is a 7 IIRC. can provide pics on request. neither are anything special but did cost me ~$250 originally for the set

I know they don't have much value now but WTF. seen weirder stuff get traded off on here.

LMK what you have

PM
fubar569 at verizon.net
facebook.com/fubar569
sharkbodyvette on AIM
fubar569 at hotmail.com on MSN
Cellphone (txt preferred first) - eight one four - three three one - one two nine two

and please. no chewbacca on my phone. lol.

FOUND/PAID:

PSU
Vidcard
Molex-->SATA adapters

Last edited:
i have a 400w rosewill that fits your needs. i used it once to test a board. $30 shipped

i will thow in the molex to sata adapter for free

as soon as my paycheck hits my bank account (roughly 9am est) you will have your payment provided you have a paypal. that sounds about perfect for what i need. honestly it's just to fire up my old AXP system. i'm gonna sell off the overclocked Q6600 here soon. i don't need the power anymore.

everything's been taken care of but the velociraptor at this time. but thanks! :)

OMGHAI2U!!! :D

still have you on AIM. i hear cows on occasion when you log on. ROFL

wondered wtf you were up to! you need to do another mod for sure!!! this xbox idea has me fixated for the time being. I want to be basically one of the first to make it work and work well.

I still have a very fast home computer...i fell out of case mods for a while but i see myself getting back into it shortly if i don't go the laptop route.

know anyone with a velociraptor for sale? ;)

Interested in a velociraptor 150 without the heatsink module? I bought 3 this way for a project and scrapped it... PM me.

seems i have a nice offer on a drive with an agreement to hold. i'd say this thread was a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back